Building on the numerous tools provided by the MVP, the MVP Hydra offers even more ways to simultaneously increase control and repeatability in espresso making. In addition to the universal group heads with changeable brew modes, 6 program positions per group, the new standard timer displays, and water count control, the MVP Hydra provides the ability to fine tune your coffee recipes on an even deeper level.
Features of the MVP Hydra by Synesso
- The original Hydra was developed to experiment with and explore the role that pressure plays in espresso extraction. Mark Barnett, Synesso’s designer & founder, redesigned the water inlet system, adding individual pumps and motors per group to make each group into its own autonomous brewing system. Doing so meant uninterrupted pressure on every group, even in the highest volume environment.
- Standard on the MVP Hydra is our unique bypass system that offers 4 programmable stages of pressure profiling- Pre-infusion, Ramp Up, Full Pressure (9 bar extraction), and Ramp Down. You can set these stages to maximize the acids, sugars, and texture of your coffees. Using these stages allows far greater command of an espresso shot and affords the user the ability to get the very most of any particular roast profile.
- Now, with the MVP technology you can perfect all of your recipes with manual control, save them to any available program position, and run them for as long as desired. If only small changes are needed, you have the ability to fine tune ANY parameter on the wired controller.
Details and Specifications:
- Individual Pump and Motor per Group
- 4 Stage Pressure Ramping
- Interchangeable Brew Function - M, MP, & VP
- New standard Shot Timers with Program Markers, and Brew Graph
- New Low Profile Brew Handles
- Separate Lower Side Panel for Easy Access
- Individual Brew Boilers
- Programmable Temperature per Group
- Programmable Pre-infusion per Group
- Adjustable Total Water Count
- Group tops with NO WEAR PARTS- Now With Hall Effect Switch
- New Piezo Hot Water Button
- Simultaneous Auto Back Flush
- Power Save Mode • Cool Touch Steam Wands
- Removable Heat Exchangers
- Polished and Brushed Stainless Steel with Black Nickel Accents, and MVP HYDRA Trim
Hmmba offers products available for sale via pre-order. The customer understands and agrees that pre-orders are not products available for immediate sale, delivery, or fulfillment. When using our checkout process to complete a purchase or any other purchase method available by Hmmba, the customer understands and agrees that payment is due in advance
Pre-orders are also governed by the following terms below:
Pre-orders are not immediately available.
Pre-orders are not in stock.
Pre-orders can be changed upon request. Models are subject to availability.
Pre-orders and purchases require payment in advance. Hmmba will collect, authorize, and capture funds prior to order processing, shipment, and delivery.
Pre-orders are taxable.
PROCESSING & DELIVERY
Pre-orders can take up to 45 days to process, ship, and deliver. Pre-order delivery dates are estimated. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed and can change at any time depending on model availability, or any other unknown logistical or fulfillment variables.
EXACT DELIVERY DATE
Hmmba does not provide exact delivery dates for pre-orders. change at any time depending on model availability, or any other unknown logistical or fulfillment variables.
Pre-orders are not guaranteed to be fulfilled or shipped.
Pre-orders can be canceled and refunded at any time if not yet shipped.
ORDER CANCELLATION BY Hmmba
Pre-orders can be canceled by Hmmba at any time for any reason without notice.
Pre-orders are based on model availability.
Pre-order pricing is subject to change at any time for any reason without notice.
Pre-orders once it's delivered are not returnable.
Pre-orders are subject to a 10% restocking fee if returned, or canceled before delivery.
OVERALL TERMS OF SALE
Pre-orders do not incur or accumulate any interest payments if canceled or refunded during the duration that funds are held to process your pre-order.
GUARANTEES, CLAIMS & PROMISES
Hmmba makes no guarantees, promises, or claims on any order fulfillment regarding pre-orders.
Pre-order waitlist does not constitute, promise, bind, or guarantee the sale of any machines, model, or pre-order within its entirety or any related promotional offers.