Terms and conditions apply:
- An inspection fee is required in advance for non-account customers before commencement of an inspection
- Should a quotation and/or estimate be accepted then the inspection fee will be deducted from the final invoice for the work that has been done.
- Should a quotation and/or estimate be rejected then the full inspection fee and return shipping fee will be payable before pick up or dispatch.
- Estimates do not determine the final price of a repair or service and where parts are ordered for a repair or service the customer is liable for the total cost of the parts ordered in addition to any Labour charges in the original estimate
- Any goods that have been repaired, rejected by quotation, not inspected because of non-payment of inspection fee, whether paid for or not, warranty or are awaiting return or pick-up by the owner will be stored free of charge for a period of 21 days or 7 days in the case of unpaid inspection fees. Thereafter they will incur storage charges, dependent on size, of between 5 BD and 10 BD ex VAT per week, per uncollected item. Any items that are uncollected after a period of 3 months are subject to being sold or disposed of in order recover all outstanding debts.
- The date of delivery specified by the Supplier is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries we (or our agents) make will require a signature on delivery. If a package appears to be damaged before you open it, the consignment must be signed for with a note to that effect. Goods damaged in transit must be notified to us within 48 hours of receipt. You must keep all packaging as that may be required in event of a claim.
- All risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery.
- The Customer must inform the Supplier in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods of any discrepancy or damage. The Supplier will not be liable for rectifying any such discrepancy or damage if notification is made more than 24 hours after delivery.
Based on 2 reviews