Prepare a cup of cold, refreshing iced coffee at home! This TIMEMORE ice dripper set includes a bag of 30 paper filters too.
HOW TO MAKE A CUP OF AMAZING ICED COFFEE?
1. Remove the upper section of the dripper.
2. Add ground coffee to the container (medium grind is recommended).
3. Add some water to saturate the ground coffee evenly.
4. Put a paper filter on the grounds to infuse some more.
5. Remove the lid and put some ice in the upper section of the dripper.
6. Put the section filed with ice on the lower section of the ice dripper and add some cold water.
7. Put on the lid and turn the switch to the left. Set the drop speed you need.
8. Wait until dripping stops. It’s going to take around 2–4 hours.
Drops of iced water extract balanced, pure flavors with no acidity or bitterness, so you’ll be able to enjoy one of the most subtle coffees you’ve ever tasted!
TIMEMORE: GIVING YOU MORE TIME TO ENJOY DELICIOUS COFFEE