The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: Espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events and your kitchen.
- European Ash wood handles and actuators
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4)
- Powder Coat Body 1G PCB1G. White Matte T002-WH08
- 4/6 working days for machines that we have already in stock
- 7 weeks for basic machine
- 14 weeks for custom machines
- Orders made before 3pm will be deliver same day
- Orders made after 3pm will be deliver next day
Please contact us If you have any inquiry regards this product at Info@hmmba.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.