LELIT Thermal Stability reduces overheating in both groups. The standard brewing temperature can be chosen based on the kind of coffee to be extracted and after 15 minutes of inactivity it is lowered to a user-set value. After a further 240 minutes of inactivity the temperature is lowered thanks to the ECO mode.
The double keyboard of GiuliettaX allows to access the machine's technical menu on the large digital LCD display. It is possible to set different extraction modes for each group, allowing also the use of two different coffee blend at the same time. Thanks to the automatic cleaning cycle, maintenance is easier.
The performance of the new Lelit Giulietta X is sensational. The X is even better than the old version in terms of it’s stability. This is partially due to the re-design of its two heat exchangers and partially due to the clever digital temperature controller. The new digital temperature controller on the Giulietta X uses PID technology to keep the boiler at the correct temperature and also drops the temperature of the boiler after a period of non-use so that the brew water doesn’t overheat.
Pre infusion can be set for each volumetric button independently.
The Lelit Giulietta is a commercial coffee machine only 58cm wide hand crafted in Italy to produce authentic espresso with modern levels of consistency and reliability demanded by today's professional baristas.
The Giulietta stands out from other 2 group commercial machines due to its compact size and the ability to run off a standard 10 Amp powerpoint. Even so it has full commercial credentials with its 10 litre boiler and full E61 commercial group heads, two cool touch steam wands and centrally mounted hot water wand.
The Giulietta can run from external water tanks or be plumbed to mains water - select the appropriate option when ordering.
- 2 E61 type groups compatible with LELIT58 barista tools
- Double HX System for group heating with thermosyphon circulation
- Rotative pump
- LCD display with black background
- Possibility to activate pre-infusion, cleaning cycle and water filter change notification
- Programmable automatic dosing in each group
- Temperature displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees
- Operating temperatures programmable thanks to the LTS (LELIT
- Dose counter for each group and for single button
- Active Coffee delivery chronometer and ECO Mode
- Double manometer for pump/steam pressure
- Water supply and direct discharge
- Stainless steel appliance body with textured cup warmer rack and removable side panels
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands
- Double keyboard for coffee delivery
- Mug friendly
- Adjustable feet
- Copper boiler: 10 l
- Dimensions LxDxH: 58x48x49 cm
- Weight: 44 kg
- Orders made before 3pm will be deliver same day
- Orders made after 3pm will be deliver next day
Please contact us If you have any inquiry regards this product at Info@hmmba.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.