The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: Espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events and your kitchen.
- Patented needle valve for restricted flow rate aka Pre Brew
- Independent brew and steam tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- SSR circuit board for added efficiency and temperature stability
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial brew group assembly and portafilter with 58mm, 18-gram basket
- Nanotech-coated precision shower screens
- Handcrafted with wood handles and actuators
- Internal rotary vane pump
- Lifetime/resettable shot counter
- Power switch for easy on/off
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- ESPRESSO SINGLE GROUP, BK08 220V CE
- POWDER COAT BODY 1G f2f2f2
- PLATED & POLISHED CHROME, NICKEL & BLACK Polished Chrome
- WOOD ACTUATORS TIER 3 1G Curly Maple
- WOODEN CUP RAIL TIER 3 1G Curly Maple
- Current lead time for the customized machines is around 8 months.